Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Newest Addition

Gage Diesel Hawley
8lbs 7 oz
July 6th, 2010
and sooooo precious.


This picture just melts me..
I am a big sister for the 6th time!
This was an extra special experience for me, I was lucky enough to see this little one being born. It was one of the neatest things ever.
My Mom, Evan and Gage

Ryan and the Baby

We didn't think that Josie would be too interested in the baby, but we were definately wrong.
She wanted to hold him, was soo sweet and gentle and very concerned everytime he would make a noise or cry. She will be a great big sister one day.

I'm so happy to have this little guy join our family!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! Gage is so handsome! I think he looks just like Dane. I can't wait to meet the little guy. And your mom looks fab and i think Evan is just so adorable. Congrats Hawley crew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your the best big sister ever. Im glad you were there with us for the birth. Your being there made it even more special! love you!

    ReplyDelete